You can create a PDF invoice, report, etc. in Cashbook, then use your own email app to send that to someone, as follows:-
- Print preview the invoice, quote, report, etc.
- Right-click on the item you’re previewing and choose “Export as PDF” (or click the “Export” icon on the top toolbar)
- A PDF file will be created instantly, and the next screen you’ll see is a confirmation screen
- Click “Open folder”
- A window will open, taking you to the PDF you just created and it will be highlighted so you can easily identify it
- Now create a new email message in your email app
- Either drag and drop the PDF you created (Step 5) onto the blank email message in your own email app to include it as an attachment, or in your email app, click the “Attachment” option/icon to select the PDF you want to attach *
* PDFs are stored in a folder called “PDF” in your “Data File Folder”, for example: “C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Cashbook Data\PDF\YourOrganisation”
Note: The above steps apply to Version 6.40a (or newer). If you need to upgrade, you can download the latest version here. Upgrades are free.