Can Cashbook Complete make PDF files?
Yes. You can convert anything (invoices, quotes, reports, etc.) into a PDF document as follows:-
- Print preview the invoice, quote, report, etc. that you want to convert
- Right-click on the item you’re previewing and choose “Export as PDF” (or click the “Export PDF” icon on the top toolbar)
- A PDF file will be created instantly, and the next screen you’ll see is a confirmation screen allowing you to:-
- Open the PDF – Click on the .PDF filename to view the PDF
- View all PDFs – Click the “Open folder” link to find this and any other PDF document you’ve created previously *
Once this is done, you can optionally drag and drop the PDF as an attachment into your own email software, if you want to send it that way.
* PDFs are stored in a folder called “PDF” in your “Data File Folder”, for example: “C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Cashbook Data\PDF\YourOrganisation”
Note: The above steps apply to Version 6.40a (or newer). If you need to upgrade, you can download the latest version here. Upgrades are free.